I Am

My photo
Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
Age: 22 Status: Student Love: Islam.Books.Knowledge.Fun.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

VIVA ;)

Haha! At last! It's our final viva for our Final Year Project. Which with a good news of.... tiny little correction to be made (Alhamdulillah). Well, to have an unknown panel to assess you might give you heartbumps (Really~). To get the report done was one great battle, because all the results we gathered (my partner & I) had been overlapped, and we had (actually our supervisor since he was the only one who's having the software) to wait for 2 days to extracted it back~ Fyuh~
To be in the room is one big thing. But to choose one perfect and suitable outfit was really giving me headache @-@ The reason is because, I wear juz watever I like, and to 'implement' it for viva's situation, was so not right..:: Agreed?


No comments:

Post a Comment